IFB is a historic factory for the city of Buzau, it was established in 1974 and modernised in 2003 by the current owners. Its working machinery and systems mean that it can carry out a complete cycle of processing in which all kinds of fibre can be used, both synthetic and natural ones, with an annual production capacity of over 2 million kg. Inside the plant, structured on an area of about 30,000 sq m, there are about 400 employees.
The company’s production cycle is capable of satisfying all the needs that clients may have. Specifically IFB is equipped with the following internal departments:
– preparation phase
– traditional and fancy spinning;
– folding – twisting;
– tops and hank dyeing;
– package and hank printing;
– forced ventilation and radio frequency drying;
– machines for binding and cutting;
– steaming and wool yarn ball production.